Wednesday 26 March 2014

Being Misunderstood

I am misunderstood by most people, they can't understand my way of thinking, how I am the way I am as it's not the normal way to be, this does not bother me how they feel about me.  I do not understand how anyone can not understand how I am (little joke).  I am at a stage of happiness at 99% of the time, I am not perfect so I won't say 100%, I see the world and think different to most.  I love, laugh, feel the full range of emotions but they do not affect my state of being.  My happiness has come from an understanding of myself and looking within.  The more I am myself the more at peace I am, this is not something I have to try and do, it is just me as it is anyone.

What is the price for walking this path, may feel you alienate yourself, ridicule, called names, do any of them things really matter, for me there is no price on walking my path. I am me and what others do, think does not affect me as I am responsible for myself. I like to share what I have found while looking within however this doesn't always go down well as people seem quick to judge and know much better than I could, they know it all, some are on the one true path and will not entertain any other form of thinking, some will not let themselves be open to other possibilities but yet say they are open minded and some cannot look within only without for answers and look for someone to hold their hand and guide them all the way, but if I can learn from them why can they not be open to maybe learning a little something from me, no matter how small.  I am always learning and growing, never ending path.

I do not need/want to part of a big group, I do not need/want to be/feel special, I do not need/want a label, I am just myself, I am not scared to be myself, to not be part of a group, to not be special, to not have a label, to be alone as I am never alone, I am with myself.  My happiness does not come from attachment.   My happiness comes from within and has always been. 

The only distractions in life are the ones you allow yourself to have.

Sol Ess

No comments:

Post a Comment