Wednesday 12 March 2014

Good bye facebook

Bye bye to facebook, i have decided to not bother with facebook as i find it a waste of my life being honest, for people that want to keep in touch and contact me i have a contact me form on my blog and also links to my you tube channel if any want my Skype ID send me an email and i will reply and add you.

One thing about the blog is i can post and it will auto post to facebook group and page so i don't need to be on facebook to do that, will spend my time doing other things which i should have been doing in the first place.

At this moment i am still running the mediumship classes from a facebook page with dates and times of the class which i run online and is a lot of fun and something i enjoy but in time that will be moved off facebook also and information on the class times and links to the hangout which we use to do them will be found on the blog, for those in the class a link will be emailed to them, but that will be sorted at a later date.

Both me and Rayven Michaels will still be doing our readings you can find a link to our Etsy Shop on the right of the blog. We will both continue to write books for the kindle of which we have five out now on Amazon, Earth Spirit Soul books.

We will be offering free readings from time to time and free healing sessions Reiki. We will also set up from time to time free attunements to Reiki Usui.

No comments:

Post a Comment