Monday 17 March 2014

Some of my thoughts

To retreat into oneself, is to retreat from life and all it has to offer and experience from.
The universe does it respond to us? why should it can we not be responsible for ourselves? do we need an outside influence to control, guide us, can we not control, guide ourselves?
Can we comprehend being responsible for ourselves with no outside interference. We can if we allow ourselves to be free.
To let go can be a scary thought, to take on board your own actions and thoughts and be responsible for these things. Some feel the need of an outside source to make sense to their lives and the thought of not having this is something they cannot comprehend as how could it be so. Trapped by limitations of a guiding hand forever moving nowhere. Guiding oneself from within seeing the truth that is inside yourself. Looking outside and waiting for something to move you along you might be in for a long wait, you may have some guiding influence coming to you but it is not responsible for you. You are not here cause you are meant to be, you are here cause you allow yourself to be here.


If you say you are being yourself and a honest person, then you can ask yourself a question and you will receive a honest answer.
Q - Am I really being myself?
If the answer is yes, then you can ask yourself this - Am I really honest?
Maybe we are being what we think ourselves to be and not being ourselves. If we are indeed honest then we can look within, if you do not need to look within then are you honest and being yourself, maybe not to look within is because you may find out something you do not wish to acknowledge about yourself. I don't need to look within I know who I am and that is that, even when we know ourselves and being who we are, we can still look within and grow. If you are honest, ask yourself can I look within even though I am being myself? yes you can.
I am who I am, I say it straight up, take me are leave me, can you take yourself? are you who you are? do you say it straight up and is it needed to be said that way?. I tell the truth, I get straight to the point, who's truth? who's point?


You can find happiness and joy in everything, sitting, talking, walking, cleaning your home (yer i know not my favourite thing to do either), breathing, listening, watching, your thoughts.


Sol



No comments:

Post a Comment