Monday 24 March 2014

What have i done today

No photos/vids my battery was on its last legs today forgot to charge it up hahaha

Morning time my daughter and i went to chester-le-street, she got herself a phone then she needed to go to a TSB bank which after walking around for a while we noticed, wasn't one in chester-le-street.  So we went and got a chocolate cake and a toffee one and went home. Lots of giggles and a good time.

At home my daughter was messing with her new phone and took some photo's and said i looked better in a photo than i do real life and then giggled a lot, got to love your children hahaha

The afternoon my sister came along and we went to pick up my dad and my daughter was with us.  Went to Gateshead as my dad had an appointment. While we waited we went for a coffee and had a lot of fun just laughing and talking. Gateshead has a TSB, score!

When my Dad was finished we met back up and went to get in the car, sadly my daughter wanted to get in the front so the fight was on haha, i won the fight (my daughter will say she did) but then my sister said you know they have cameras here and would have seen you two being silly and might have thought you where attacking each other, so we jumped in the car and left as quickly and safely as we could. In the middle of this fun fight my daughter squashed my pasty but i still ate it, shame on her.  She did end up beating me to the car coming back after dropping my dad off at home so she got to be in the front after all.

Just to say it wasn't a real fight, it was a fun pushing fight, she is stronger than i thought hahaha

Sol Ess

No comments:

Post a Comment